Feeling over trained, are postural alignment improvements slow or not happening despite working really hard on your issues? You may be working against yourself.
Nehemia’s Mitzvah Technique is a gentle and effective approach to postural alignment improvement that really works!
The Mitzvah Technique is learned through individual sessions, workshops, classes, presentations and Qualified Teacher Training.
The Mitzvah Technique was developed by the founder M. Cohen – Nehemia. It is a dynamic, hands-on method designed to teach participants how to improve their posture. Many people have chronic pain that are masked with medications. The Mitzvah Technique teaches people how to independently maintain healthy postural habits which corrects the source of aches and pains.
Nehemia’s Mitzvah Technique Teacher Training gives you the opportunity to develop amazing posture as you learn to teach others.
Become a more effective dancer, dance teacher, choreographer and communicator for higher jumps higher, better balances and turns.
Train with more ease through efficient use of body mechanics.
Physical tension is reduced during dance activities to support more fluid and expressive performers and choreographers. Partnering becomes more responsive.
Your innate upward spring like motion can be used as a movement motif
Learn how to help postural concerns in great detail. The Mitzvah Technique helps correct postural patterns of body misuse including: slouching, upper back rounding (hunching), neck poking, locked pelvis and knees and feet that squeeze inward. It opens or mobiles joints to improve dance technique as it helps to prevent dance injuries.
Affordable Level 1 Teacher Training For Dancers
• Identify a wide variety of postural, spinal and body mechanical problems and pain issues.
• Help the source of problems before, during and after dance activities.
• Learn, practice and perform Mitzvah Technique chair, stool, barre, wall, floor and movement exercises.
• Teach Mitzvah Technique Exercises using verbal directions, demonstration and hands on work.
• Apply the Mitzvah Technique before during and after dance studio practice,
• Class, Choreography and performance – Dancer’s total body approach to postural alignment supports flow of motion, spiralling and refinement of movement qualities to fine tune expression during class, rehearsals and performances
Susan Qualifies Mitzvah Technique Teachers in a three level teacher diploma course.
Susan Green is authorized by Mitzvah Technique founder/developer, M. Cohen-Nehemia to train Mitzvah Technique Teachers.
Teacher Training is so much more than I could have ever imagined it to be”
-Sharon, student enrolled in Susan’s Mitzvah Technique teacher training program
Accepting new students
See www.mitzvahtechnique.ca for further information
Contact Susan Green for Teacher Training Information and application
Susan Green 416.781.5126 firstname.lastname@example.org